Otter Creek I’m a wandering soul, Traveling a well worn road
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
231 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Limit Two 
( @Anselm ) (Replies do not have to match the amount of writing.)

After her short time in the great bear wilderness, she continued to move east. Why she loves to travel, she doesn’t exactly know, but she always yearns to. She has been wandering this wilderness for a long while now since her induction to the land.

When ever she could, she would stop and drink from any “clean” water source, and would snack on small prey when she could catch it. But from time to time, she remembers back to her pack life; Full bellies, family, friends, safety. Did she miss it? Yes. Someday she will find her place, she continues to whisper to herself, reassuring.

The afternoon sun was beating down on her, the smoke in the air causing her throat to dry easier. But all was found when she stumbled upon a flowing River, rich with life, both plant and animal. She decided to wash herself in a shallower part of the River. The native Otters curiously come to inspect her, playfully splashing in their river.

“Ah, this is perfect.” Raindrop said a sigh, laying down in the cool water, rolling on each side to clean it.

Quote:I have much muse for Raindrop, gotta get her character developed some more. :D
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
I’m a wandering soul, Traveling a well worn road - by Raindrop - August 19, 2023, 04:19 PM