Stone Circle how beautiful it is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
gonna make some vague assumptions and cross my fingers I'm not overstepping :D

Any time Fig traveled through Kvarsheim's territory, whether it was to hunt or to do his part to guard and maintain the borders, always in his mind was the hope of running into @Skáld. He had been taken aback at first when he'd learned of Tauris's relationship with the boy, and while he'd never really considered trying to step into the role of stepfather to him, he had always seen the need to forge his own relationship with the yearling.

Fig, however, was not one to force anything. He knew of Skáld's reluctance and knew that to force himself upon the boy would likely be disastrous. So, he kept an eye out and waited patiently, always offering a warm smile and greeting whenever their paths did happen to cross, but never trying to coax something more out of respect for Skáld's feelings and his timid nature.

Today was no exception to the rule as he wandered the borders of Kvarsheim, marking here and there, pausing every so often to inspect a potentially malicious scent and studying the landscape that surrounded him. His mind was, as always, mostly preoccupied with thoughts of his children and of Tauris. They might need lunch soon, and perhaps he ought to bring them something once he'd finished his circuit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.