Stone Circle [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god
Kvarsheim
Anda*
227 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He felt torn between loyalties, and found himself unwilling to give up either. Mae stiffened at the mention of Tauris' name, and he began to realize that perhaps he might be the only wolf here that Mae would feel comfortable with. He wished it wasn't so- Gunnar had adopted him and had taken him in when he had been abandoned as a young child- but now it seemed he stoke the ire of yet another abandoned child. It seemed impossible for both to be true. He also faced a girl immediately rejected the mention Tauris' name...And Tauris had been the one to bring him back to life when he'd wandered away, and had given him a home and a purpose. How was it that a wolf he loved so much could be detested so fiercly by someone else that Skáld truly believed to also be worthy of his love?

"No," He said softly, taking a step forward. She said the word- the one he hated. "No leave, please?" He asked. Words he had said before, begged and pleaded- and while they'd had no use, still he brought them to his lips as if he hoped some day, someone would listen. "I want you, here," He said in a tiny voice. 

But he wasn't sure that that was enough; he never felt like he was ever, ever enough.
“Icelandic”
“English”
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:46 PM