Blacktail Deer Plateau Aw! Let’s play!
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
93 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Leifa dateline='[url=tel:1699464313' Wrote: 1699464313[/url]']
Greyfalcon was a tough opponent! Just when Leifa thought she had the upper hand, she would completely upend the young girl's strategy. It was quite frustrating really, though she took it as more of a challenge than a setback as she paused, panting, with her belly flat to the grass.

While a new plan formulated in her little brain, she recalled the journey from the Keep to the Plateau and the feathered creature that always seemed to follow the older wolf around. "Where's your bird friend today?" she queried, taking the time to look around in case she had missed it. Personally, she found birds quite irritating, but she wondered what Greyfalcon thought about them.
Quote:haha, thank you for replying. I’ve been worried about where everyone went. Also I was hoping to refresh Gyr so she doesn’t go inactive again lol.

She giggled, backing off and sitting herself down In front of her niece. “Well played.” She smiled, looking her over, she was a well built young woman. She knew as she grew, she’d only, hopefully, get stronger. If not in battle, mayhaps in other skills.

Her birb… Oh! She had just remembered she had a bird friend, who was probably waking from a nap by now and ready for food. “He’s in resting at my den,” She said, “yet you do remind me that I must check on him and he must need fed. You can come if you like.” She motioned for the child to follow along with her. She told her about her fondness of birds, Gyrfalcons especially. “Well,” she started, “where I grew up, they were always present. My original family pack lived near the mountains and a wide lake where the Gyrs would often frequent for hunting small game which made its home there or wanted a drink.”

She hoped this would quenched her curiosity for a small time. While they made their way back to her den.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Messages In This Thread
Aw! Let’s play! - by Greyfalcon - October 16, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Leifa - October 17, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Greyfalcon - October 17, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Leifa - October 25, 2023, 06:51 AM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Greyfalcon - October 26, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Leifa - November 08, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Greyfalcon - November 09, 2023, 01:31 AM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Leifa - December 29, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: Aw! Let’s play! - by Greyfalcon - December 31, 2023, 07:08 PM