Redtail Rise my tongue is an axe, and a sword
Pledged
Bearclaw
442 Posts
Ooc — ebony
this wasn't making any sense. not at all! not a bit! ancelin padded after lilia but the longer she talked with this sense of foreboding, the more he felt himself start to — balk.
so his aunt had tongue lashed leadership. that wasn't surprising, given who she was and the fact the rise was populated with her pups. 
it stunned him to think that augur, of all wolves, had been the one to break it up! in ancelin's memory, he had never known the great man to refuse anything avicus desired.
the kids, the kids; "they're young and she's their mom. but they can choose all this for themselves." and that was it, wasn't it! ancelin didn't choose this.
he hurried to gently arrest her stalwart beeline for the silent pair who had always treated them both with kindness. "leelee — fuck all this. let's just go, now."
his indigo eyes were earnest. "i know you're a leader here. i know it's not just that easy. but it is also that easy. and it's not really running away, we're just fucking off early the way we were gonna do in a couple months anyway."
Messages In This Thread
my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 06:49 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 01:09 PM