Moonsong Glacier or at the altar, standing thin as the air
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
231 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The alpha, Ariadne, had led to a well stocked cache, rife with food and prey of all kinds. She didn’t want to appear greedy or desperate, so she simply took a chunk of venison. She thanked the kind woman for this food, and politely dug in. The taste of deer had almost been refreshing, something to take delight in. 

Meanwhile, as she ate, he, Valiant, spoke to Ariadne about an alter, then he noted that Raindrop hadn’t heard much about the moon villages. This was an understatement, as she knew nothing of the packs who resided along the coast. She shook her head briefly, showing her lack of knowledge, then she smiled, “I would be delighted to learn of you and your fellow Moon Packs histories and customs. I do enjoy learning new things.” She said with a wag of her tail, and the looked around, “I also wouldn’t mind exploring this glacier. The land is beautiful.”
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 22, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 22, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 23, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 23, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 24, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 24, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - January 03, 2024, 03:39 AM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 03, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - January 03, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 04, 2024, 06:07 PM