Hushed Willows [m] Hanging up the knives, humming melodies that rhyme

lawmen, women or a shallow grave
same ol' blues just a different day
146 Posts
Ooc — Twin
and in that instant, the anger came back in a flickering ember. his heart drops to his stomach and he fights with every ounce of his strength not to raise his voice; to turn her scorn back on her.
but in his mind, he is still that little boy clinging to the cold, leathery form of his momma.
i do care, deep breaths, deep; i am not lestan. that is the last goddamn thing i have ever wanted to be and you know that. it's-- it's not fair for you to place that on me when all i wanted to do was help you. i was scared too! i am scared! i'm scared outta my mind that you're gonna-- that, i don't know, that i'll wake up one mornin' and you'll be dead! because of--

him. because of him.

he is crumbling, he can feel it; the black tendrils reaching from his soul and begging to cling to her, to block her from the door, to kill them both in one fell swoop so that she can't leave he can see it in her eyes she's going to leave don't leave me don't leave me don't

don't leave me

he's crying and he can't feel his feet and his heart is so loud why is everything so fucking loud and he's tossing himself onto the floor in a heap of haunting screaming sobs and all he can say over and over again is i'm sorry
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Hanging up the knives, humming melodies that rhyme - by Boone - January 13, 2024, 10:25 PM