The Heartwood oh, adi, don't you know you're still number one?
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
This man!

"Stop apologizing!" she said, taking a step back herself. "I have done exactly what I meant to with my life, Aditya. I am fat and happy, I have children, a granddaughter — you can apologize to them, if you'd like to, but don't apologize to me. I am not your victim. I just — "

She breathed out a sharp huff. Of course he would apologize. When she was angry or upset, it must be at him, mustn't it? This had enraged her, once upon a time. Few things could accomplish that, these days.

"I am cranky and pregnant," she said, forcing a smile that showed up better in her eyes than on her dark muzzle. The latter quickly fell away. "I never asked you to stay with me," she said quietly. "With us. I won't pretend that wasn't to save us both the heartache. I won't pretend it worked perfectly, either. But I don't need your apologies. I don't want them."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
oh, adi, don't you know you're still number one? - by Easy - January 31, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: oh, adi, don't you know you're still number one? - by Easy - February 01, 2024, 12:36 AM