The Sentinels Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see?
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
231 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He had assured her that he would get her out, somehow. She watched him analyze the situation, looking around at their surroundings. He must have found something of use, as he dash off, dug into the dirt and snow, and then brought back…. A rock? In her scattered mind, it was hard to do any deep thinking, but fortunately he had explained what he was hoping to achieve with that very rock.

It appeared he was going to use it as if it were a lever, or something to jack up the branch. He offered to her to talk about herself, most likely as a way to distract her. She mustered up what strength she could. “First of all, thank you. You’re a blessing.” I’m-“ she grimaced, “Raindrop. Raindrop of Village Moontide, just up upon the plateau west of here.” “I was tracking down some breakfast, a rabbit- but then this happened, out of the blue.“ 

This really worked, definitely took her mind off the situation, to a degree. “What’s your name? I must know.”
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 01, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 01, 2024, 08:29 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 10:21 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 02, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 02, 2024, 06:22 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 09, 2024, 01:10 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 09, 2024, 01:50 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 10, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 10, 2024, 01:10 PM