Ocean's Breath Plateau Don’t close your eyes.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
229 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He responded solemnly to her words. He then had asked if she’d had family, and she gave a shake of her head, “No, I lost them, my home. I come from another place. About a year ago, I woke up here, in this new land, not knowing where I was. But, I don’t feel alone anymore. I have friends that I have met from my traveling day, family I have found, and the ones I will create.”

Truthfully, she was happy, and everything seemed right. She wouldn’t change it, what she had now. Dutch then answered her question regarding his cousin and wife. He delicately told Raindrop that friendship would be accepted, and this made Raindrop eager to meet his cousin. “That would be wonderful. And I thank you, for everything. She replied, addressing both of what he’d said. “I wouldn’t mind at all, I look forward to it.” She chuckled.

She felt the need for rest, and she looked to Dutch, “This has been a pleasure, but I feel I must rest. The time will be here soon.” And she would crawl into her den, to relax, to prepare.

Thank you for the thread mixed. <3 Always fun!
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
Don’t close your eyes. - by Raindrop - April 13, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Dutch - April 13, 2024, 09:45 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Raindrop - April 13, 2024, 09:54 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Dutch - April 13, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Raindrop - April 13, 2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Dutch - April 14, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Raindrop - April 14, 2024, 08:57 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Dutch - April 27, 2024, 12:37 PM
RE: Don’t close your eyes. - by Raindrop - April 27, 2024, 09:11 PM