Stavanger Bay you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Thistle asked Charon how he would make his Naturalist trade benefit the pack, and he immediately had an answer ready, as he always did. "Well, I for example learned about giant fireproof trees in Ravensblood Forest, so if there was ever a fire and we were stuck in that forest and couldn't escape we could all hide inside those trees." Not that the situation was very likely, but it was certainly good information to have, and if they ever did get into that specific situation, they'd all be very happy to have a Naturalist leader. "I also think that everyone feels more comforted to know that the ones they lost are up in the stars, you know? So they would like to hear stories about the stars and have a leader who knows their loved ones are all part of the billions of stars up there, and they'd feel safer and happier talking to me about the ones they lost." The story lost some coherency throughout, but Charon hoped the message came across (and, if anyone'd ask him, he thought the story was pretty coherent anyway).

As Thistle said that Charon was pretty well rounded and that he made her proud, Charon visibly glowed under the attention; he loved to be told that he was great and be appreciated by those around him... Especially if those were wolves that he respected as much as Thistle, his Alpha and surrogate-mother. "Thanks," Charon casually said with a controlled voice, though it didn't take a detective to figure out that he was jumping with joy on the inside at the received praise.
Messages In This Thread