Stavanger Bay tell me what it feels like
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
backdated to june 14th, for @Thistle Cloud

Charon hadn't doubted for a second that Thistle would promote him to be her trusty Beta when he became nine months of age. He hadn't been nervous about it, had proudly told everyone he knew, and he had even introduced himself as Stavanger Bay's Beta because, well, it wasn't really a lie if it was gonna happen soon anyway, right?

Yet on the day itself, Charon found himself feeling slightly tingly in the stomach. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, either: should he just act like Beta and that'd be that, or should he talk to Thistle about it and get 'officially installed' (did that happen? was there going to be a ceremony?), or should he be the one to announce to the pack that he was now Beta, just like that, so that they'd know?

It wasn't often that Charon was pacing around, but he found himself indecisively pacing about outside the family den. Whenever his mind slid to the recently vanished -- and probably deceased, Charon reminded himself while he echoed Ragnar's words about Liyaní and Kevlyn in his mind -- Jorunn, Charon felt a brief wave of guilt before pushing his mind back to the matter of his impending leadership.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 22, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 30, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 06, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 31, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2015, 02:37 PM