Redhawk Caldera Phantom Traveler
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
All Welcome 
A cough came from Dean's throat and a sneeze made its way out of him. He had felt hot all day and couldn't stay still. It was probably just a bug or something, so he just shook it off like it was nothing. He took a walk to try and feel a little better, but it only made him feel worse. A small though came from the back of his head telling him he should be resting, but that thought was pushed back to where it was before. A sore throat and a cough were not a good mix and he hated them both. He took a drink of water and almost fell into it how dizzy he was starting to feel.
Brecheliant
NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was forced to spend the day with Raven while mommy and daddy had some rest and time to themselves, and he was in the worst of moods because of it. Though in the body of a five months old and therefore nearly at his parents' height, in the midst of his growth spurt, Eljay's mental development was stunted and his entire life was dominated by his desire to stay close to mommy and daddy.

He was playing a game of hide and seek with Raven, but when it was his turn to hide, Eljay sneaked off and fully intended to double back to mommy and daddy. Except when he was sure that Raven wasn't going to find him anytime soon, Eljay realised in a shock that he had no idea where he was. "Raven?" he piped up, but she was nowhere to be seen. Eljay quietly trailed along on his own, his breathing speeding up as panic started to rise up.

Before his panic attack could reach dramatic proportions however, Eljay saw a wolf by the water not far from him. The shape didn't come very familiar to Eljay, though he had seen him maybe a couple of times. A sniff of the air confirmed no strange scents and so Eljay carefully approached. "Do you know where mommy and daddy are?" he asked the wolf, looking up with him attentively with his head tilted in question.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Dean looked over at the small wolf. He was scared to get the little thing sick, so he tried to not speak as much as he would."What do they look like?" He looked down at the little guy with curiosity shimmering in his eyes. Maybe he had met the pups parents, he did look kinda familiar."What are you doing out here anyways? Shouldn't you have a grownup around?" He smiled with a closed mouth. Where had he seen this little thing before and who was he with? He remembered back to the day of the pack meeting. He remembered seeing a male close to this. Maybe he was mistaken, the memory was kinda hazy.
Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay looked confused when the wolf asked him what mommy and daddy looked like. Eljay looked at his paws, then back at the other wolf as he said: "Like me." Eljay looked at the wolf, which looked unwell, and he tilted his head.

The next question caused a lump in Eljay's throat, as he felt guilty for ditching Raven and bad that he was out here alone now. So he glossed over it by jumping to another subject: "What's wrong with you?" The stranger looked like he wasn't feeling well, and Eljay wondered if he had ouchies.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Sorry I didn't respond quickly! Also Eljay is adorable!

Dean nodded. He didn't expect the second question though and his smile fell."I'm sick." He bluntly said, and Dean's voice cracked a little."I think I can help you find your parents kid, but just be careful around me. I don't want you to get sick too." He sighed and took a small sniff of the air and was glad he didn't have the sniffles. He could smell the two wolves off of the wolf and took another whiff to get the way the kid came from. He had a general direction and felt himself smirk slightly at how proud he felt of himself.
Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
no problem :)

Eljay tilted his head in question when the wolf said that he was sick, but he was quickly diverted when he said he'd help find mommy and daddy, because he wanted to get to them as soon as he could. When the wolf said he didn't want Eljay to get sick too, Eljay took a cautious step backward as he said: "You gonna make me sick too?" He didn't want to get sick — why would this wolf do that to him?
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I don't want to, but you might. I might be able to guide you back to your folks though." Dean watched the wolf take a step back. He felt bad, and the kid seemed to be a kind that wasn't properly introduced to life and protected by his parents."I can also take you back the way you came from too." He suggested this, because it would've been an easier way to get him back to someone.
Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay did not really understand how he would get sick if the other wolf did not want to get him sick; why would he get sick on his own? He didn't want to get sick either. So he confusedly answered, "I don't wanna get sick either." The wolf had offered to help him find his parents or 'the way back', whatever that meant. Eljay momentarily thought of Raven, feeling kind of guilty for ditching her now and nervous in this wolf's company, but he wanted to go to mommy and daddy more than anything else. In the end he decided: "To mommy and daddy." And waited for the other wolf to lead the way, because he was an adult and adults always knew everything about anything; so surely, he would easily lead Eljay to his parents.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Dean nodded at Eljay's answer and started to lead the way. He could smell a small and old trail from the parents and started to try and find a fresh one. Once he did he started to follow it. The trail was very new and probably had been made only a few hours ago. His nose was to the ground sometimes and at other times it was up looking straight ahead.
Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
want to just fade this maybe? unless you have any ideas. idk what else they could do haha.

Eljay looked at the stranger as he nodded and started to search for mommy and daddy. The youth just followed his fellow pack wolf closely, scared to be alone again and hoping that this guy would be able to find mommy and daddy soon. Hopefully they wouldn't be too mad that he'd left Raven behind to go look for them.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
I got nothin' too, so yeah it can fade out!

Dean could feel the pup close to him. He smiled and continued his sniffing. He finally figured out where the two were heading and looked back at Eljay."Want to go by yourself to your parents or do you want me to come with you?" His head moved to the side a little.

You can finish it up! I'll even let you be able to control Dean for a moment if you want him to come with Eljay.
Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The other wolf tracked for a while until eventually they figured out where to go. He asked if Eljay wanted him along, and without answering Eljay shyly pulled away from the guy and started to go towards where mommy and daddy were supposed to be, hoping to be reunited with them as soon as possible.