Moonspear The truth of the matter
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her husband. Ragnar. Another piece of their past she'd been allowed to glimpse into only briefly through the words of others. "Most likely true. I have.. heard some of him as well." All of which seemed to suggest he was a formidable wolf. They still had a good collective of able-bodied wolves, but even one more, and one with experience, could serve to tip the odds in their favor. But she suspected that if Ragnar still lived, none of this may have come to be as it were, and her involvement in their future would've likely been none..

But, perhaps it was more advantageous for them to hunt sooner rather than later. The more they'd practice, the better they could become. She took note of this with a nod, and would keep it in mind regarding Floki and Tevinter most of all. Admittedly, she was still not entirely accustomed to having juveniles in the pack.. but she was learning. With or without the youths in mind, she believed the pack could use to work together anyway.

On healing, though, she was quietly attentive. A midwife was a vaguely foreign concept to her though. Then again, she'd never lived in a pack with high demand for the duty. But surely it was valuable, considering the.. delicate situation it focused upon. "I cannot say I have ever known a midwife," she chuffed, although was interested in hearing more details of this -- herbs included. "You still maintain some stocks, right?" Charon'd mentioned moving them and Amekaze was curious what all she had still -- just for her own information mainly. "I.. dabbled a bit in collecting what I could before, but I was never a practicing medic beyond the very basics. I would just gather what I could and figure out their use later." She shrugged a bit. Her interests were more in the botany and less on the actual medicine involved. It was half a strategy but had paid off a few times at least.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 09:55 PM