Moonspear Strange
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was happy to hear the stories of his passed relatives -- both of Ragnar and of his biological parents. It was a shame that Thistle knew so little about Verrine, for he remained much of a mystery. Charon remembered some vague memories, but not really anything detailed in regards to his father. Sometimes he wondered if the memories he did have were all a dream. Like that time he sat outside and his father joined him as they stared at the stars together. The night that he'd fallen in love with the night sky. But he would never know if it had ever really happened, or if it was just a fond memory that he'd inplanted in his own mind to have some sort of memory of his father.

Charon nodded during the story, listening to it as Thistle told him about it. He remembered Shield Maiden's Sorrow; he remembered that Gunnar had once told him about that place, and he used to visit it a lot. He smiled as Thistle told him the story of Julooke just jumping right into the water from there. He'd done that himself on numerous occassions. It was one of the places of Stavanger Bay that he really missed.

"That's lovely," Charon said with a smile that betrayed how the story had swept him right up. "I wish they'd been around longer for me to get to know them and make stories with them, too." But unfortunately, life was cruel that way. If there was anything Charon had learned, it was that.

There was a moment of silence before Charon said: "It's Ame. The girl, I mean. I'm pretty sure she likes me too. I'm just not sure how to make it official. Like... Should I do some big gesture, or just hang out with her a lot and do fun things?" Charon wasn't really the type to beat around the bush and wait around. He wasn't going to sit back and wait until some other guy might sweep Ame off her feet. Especially considering how short the lives of many of his relatives had been, Charon wanted to live every moment to the fullest and waste no time. Hopefully his adoptive mother would have some tips for him. Ideally, Ame would get into danger and he'd be able to rescue her and she realised what a great, reliable guy he was. But those kind of events weren't really createable, so he could hardly wait around for something like that to happen, right?
Messages In This Thread
Strange - by Charon - February 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 06, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 07, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 14, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 14, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 16, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - February 18, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Strange - by Thistle Cloud - February 29, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Strange - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:15 AM