Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The girls peered at him curiously, and his own fiery eyes softened upon them. He had little experience with pups of their age, but they did not make him uncomfortable. A gentle nod was given as one repeated his more lengthy name, but it was Charon and Floki's words that drew a gentle sigh of relief from the wolf. It was disconcerting to him -- joining the ranks of strangers when he should have been at the side of his family.. but one more glance to Eilidh and his mind was finalized. She needed a break from Donnelaith and the reminder of their father.

"Thank you," he repeated, feeling he wariness of their trip and his own emotions finally pressing heavily to his shoulders.
all you have is your fire
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was good to see the girls reach out to the strangers -- or at least, Alya -- especially after Alya's experiences with the cougar. It seemed she was finally getting over it. It irked Charon that Constantine didn't respond very enthusiastically to his child, because as a parent obviously his children were the cutest thing in the world and everybody should think the same way about them. He didn't show though, still proud of his daughter.

"I'm gonna bring the girls back. Good luck settling in and I'll see you later," Charon said and he offered the three newcomers a smile before he set off, herding the girls along, assuming Floki would take things from here.
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki couldn't help but laugh as Alya introduced herself as all three of her sisters, announcing that she wanted to follow in the footsteps of Aria and Constantine. She already seemed to be quite taken with the newest members of Moonspear, which gave Floki hope that it would be a good fit for the trio. Now that the formalities had been concluded, Charon excused himself and departed with the girls in tow. Floki offered a parting chuff after his brother and nieces, then turned to Aria, Constantine, and Eilidh.

"I'll let you all settle in -- but please let me know if you need anything," he said earnestly, gaze passing between the three wolves. He stepped forward to offer a touch to Aria's cheek with his nose, then smiled at her companions and led the way up the mountainside.