Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Something unseen lurked. She couldn't quite see what it was. Aria's tangling words stoked this suspicion for the dark alpha, and she hoped to scatter this.. unease, if only she could pinpoint how that would have to be for her.

Amekaze nodded slowly, although she did not understand in full. "Looking for..?" she repeated curiously, uncertain of which points here to focus on yet. "Is something on your mind? Or have you been out this way already?" She did know Aria patrolled sometimes based on scent. Almost, she thought to not even ask, then really felt that way after Aria tried to diffuse it, and licked the backs of her teeth thoughtfully as she slipped forward into a slow trot towards her initial heading until she'd know otherwise. The company was welcome and there was no earnest obligation for her to answer; Ame would not pressure her any further in favor of moving -- at the least, since it always helped her when her head was feeling cloudy. Whether or not the pale wolfess answered her would be response enough for now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Amekaze - March 12, 2017, 11:47 PM