What do I do with Characters I have no muse for?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
So I have been suffering with falling inactive due to not having a laptop. I get to use my roommates computer a few times a week but not much more and sometimes I need it to study and I can't roleplay. 

That being said I have two characters I want to keep, and three I feel the need to rid myself of.

Natashe has no plot anymore,not really. At first when silver Creek disbanded she was caring for Seri and brought the girl to teaghlaigh. Then I went inactive and I have no real muse to join teaghlaigh with Natashe and not have anything to do with her.

Dakarai im sad to say has no point anymore. He and olive broke up,and he ran away and ended up washed ashore wheeling gull. I fell inactive again and couldn't make the threads needed to join undersea and I don't know how to continue with him.

Merrigan never worked. Shes tried joining many packs and been chased off or I've fallen inactive and the threads have closed. 

Do I make a thread and kill them off, or message an admin and ask them to be proclaimed dead?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Really, you make the call on if you want to go through the process of rejoining them just to post off a death thread or just letting them go. 

You can update their profile to just announce their death without needing to rejoin them and just detach their profile from your attached profiles if you want. 

It's your call how you'd like to handle it :3

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
What Sonia said! You're not required to write their deaths, and you technically don't have to kill them off at all. If a character falls inactive, it's assumed they left the playable area of our game and went somewhere else. You don't even have to explain that anywhere, though you're certainly more than welcome to.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Thank you both so much,I have a few things to think about with this. I feel horrible for being so inactive especially since I have characters who had plots going on.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
A lot of times, a quick PM to players you're involved with helps to sort out assumptions about your characters! Never a bad idea to tie up loose ends, even if it's only OOC. But I never begrudge people for falling inactive; it happens. :)
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking