Moonspear i lie perfectly still
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Farrah clenched her jaw as she saw the pain the gnarly  wound caused Rannoch. Though she had not experienced anything and life-threatening as that, the woman could clearly recall the pain of her own injuries just last year. The facial lacerations, the twisted ankles — no, convalescence was not a fun process in the least. Farrah almost pitied him, but she didn’t know the nature of his wounding, so she did not.

Farrah bobbed her milky visage lightly. “Yes, very accommodating.” That she could say about the Ostregas. Though with a prickly exterior, the family did seem to have a bleeding heart for the wounded who fell upon their doorstep. A bit suspicious where bears were concerned, but honest in their intentions with other wolves. Farrah, herself, had been on the receiving end of their generosities and Farrah wondered how long they would let her subsist like this before demanding more of her. Without her family, did she have anything more to give? Did they even care? Looking at Rannoch’s state, Farrah settled on this idea that the Ostregas had more charity that they were able to dole out.

Rannoch invited her inside and Farrah danced closer,  lowering her head to give a few sniffs to the awning. “Are you sure there’s enough room?” She questioned curiously.         
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i lie perfectly still - by Olive - September 19, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 03, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 08, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 08, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 04:39 PM