Whitefish River With each sunrise brings a new adventure
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
I sent you a PM, but yeah you can start a joining thread, dated to like three days after this one started? that would work with the timeline. Tag me in it and we'll be good

his heart lifted at the male's excitement, and he couldn't resist a grin in return, nodding his head. "so long as you do your part, provide for the pack, and get on well with everyone," he explained, giving the usual spiel. "but i see no reason why you wouldn't fit in just fine."

aditya cocked his head back to where he had left dawn and pema. they were resting up for the last leg of the journey, the plateau oh-so enticingly close by. he must return to the women, to return as a group for not only solidarity's sake, but to ease grayday's mind. he must leave this man--for now.

"my pack lives on a plateau just north of here," he said, nodding in that general direction. "in the shadow of the mountains. you will find my scent along the border. go there and call for me. we'll see if we can't find you a home, then."

stepping back with another gracious bow, aditya smiled at flint, wagging his tail as he prepared to depart. "very nice to meet you, flint," he said kindly. "i hope to call you my packmate soon."

with that, he trotted off toward where dawn and pema were last, hoping that the gray wolf would not get lost or hurt along the way. it didn't bode well for his first recruitment session if something went awry.
Messages In This Thread
With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 15, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 16, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 16, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 22, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 29, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 05, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 09, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 10, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 22, 2017, 04:58 PM