Altar of Twilight i'm feeling primitive
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon can’t help but grin back at her in earnest as she flashes him a bright eyed smile. It was just one of those smiles that regardless of how bad or annoyed you feel you feel your mouth twisting into a mirror of it. Infectious, he thinks. It’s an infectious smile. “Galaxy,” Drogon repeats her name in a smoky hum, tail brushing against his hocks amiably. “It’s nice to finally meet you.” He returns. Her name suits her, Drogon thinks, without having anything concrete behind that assertion. It was just one of those feelings: like the click of puzzle pieces together. The Ansbjørn’s always had a strong intuition even if he chooses to ignore it majority of the time because if he did listen to it he wouldn’t do half the reckless, rebellious and dumb daredevil things that he does; in his mind it’s the risks that make life more worth while. He follows her gaze to the rocks, and shifts his body so he’s facing the rock walls that casts an ethereal glow down where they stood in the vale. Drogon will never look up to the stars and see the shapes that others can see or rationalize any of the stories about how those supposed shapes came to be in the heavens but that doesn’t mean he can’t get swept up in the beauty of the night sky. Or the beauty of admiring it.

“It’s very pretty,” Drogon agrees, casting a sideways glance at her only to find that she has done the same to him. He realizes that her eyes are mis-matched and thinks that there are only two others that he’s met that have similar mis-matched eyes. Potema’s two girls. Drogon’d never officially met them during his time in Blackfeather Woods but their eyes were unique enough that he remembers them fairly well. “This is a good spot for stargazing.” Drogon remarks absently, returning to the present, though he doesn’t do a whole lot of stargazing. Still, it seems to him like it would be an ideal spot if only because the heavens stretching above them are not blocked by trees or any other hinderance, his statement rooted in the logic and facts behind it.
369 words
Messages In This Thread
i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 24, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 24, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 25, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 25, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 25, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 28, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 29, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - December 02, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2017, 03:52 PM