Altar of Twilight i'm feeling primitive
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
“A field-trip sounds great,” Though Drogon wonders if he’d be an unwanted tag along in that specific trip if only because he would be the only one that was not an Ostrega. Still, she seems pleased about it and Drogon offers her a soft smile, lifting his gaze to the star littered sky once more. It is …undeniably beautiful, the night sky. He admires it in a way that someone with no artistic knowledge admires a painting: for it’s face value, for it’s colors and it’s images. It’s beautiful to him but in a way that remains strictly shallow and aesthetic. His ears twitch to the sides of his head, swiveling and fluttering back as Galaxy speaks to him once more, proposing an idea that they try to map out a route using the stars. Drogon couldn’t help but think that ability is way, way over his head but it occurs to him that it might not be a bad navigational ability to learn …especially if he does decide to pursue ranger. Maybe, he considers, mapping out stars was like mapping out territories. Maybe the mechanics of it were the same and once applied it would not be half as hard as he thinks it is ( or maybe it would be exactly as hard as he assumes it to be ). “Navigation by the stars,” The Ansbjørn murmurs, glimpsing down at her for a second before his gaze returns heavenward. “that would definitely be a useful tool for rangers.” His tail twitches as he offers his contemplative thought aloud with the sort of absence that signifies that he didn't even realize that he gave it verbalization.
Messages In This Thread
i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 24, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 24, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 25, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 25, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 25, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - November 28, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - November 29, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - December 02, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: i'm feeling primitive - by Galaxy - December 11, 2017, 01:00 PM