Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Snow began to fall, nothing like the flurries she'd seen in the past few weeks, but the slightest precipitation, so faint it almost seemed like dust swirling around the plateau. Nodding her head in ascent, she added,  "there might be something near the north-eastern bit - it's more sheltered there." She'd seen grouse there the other day, peppered along the ground in little divots as they waited out the storm. She'd yet to try and hunt one, however. And, they might be more than a little difficult to find in the evening that hid them from sight, and the deep snow that hindered the hunters.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM