Moonspear west of the moon, east of the sun
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
As Ame responded about Potema he merely nodded. Charon agreed, there was nothing more that they could do. He thought Potema was foolish for not joining them when offered, but she had always been stubborn. He mostly told Ame about it not to complain or garner sympathy that Potema had denied it, but because she would know if Potema stood on their doorstep one day that he had offered her a place here.

Charon nodded as Amekaze asked if he thought she would just give him up. "I don't know what happened between them, but Potema spoke very venomously of him. Like... I was surprised, because I hadn't expected her to be so ready to give him up like that — like you. I'd never give up any of my children. Even Julia. I mean — Well, you know how she's... But anyway, what I mean is, she's still my daughter, I still love her, and I'd never want her to get hurt." He felt awkward mentioning it so openly for Julia'd always been their least favourite daughter implicitly, but they had never spoken about it as openly as now. He shook his head, wondering what Vaati must've done to Potema to get into this position.
Messages In This Thread
west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 13, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - December 15, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 02:23 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 10, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 12, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 15, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 22, 2018, 12:59 AM