Moonstone Quarry hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
sorry this is short! i got distracted writing this and lost majority of what i was going to write, lmao.

The other in the cave bantered with him in femme tone with a smooth accent and for a moment he is reminded of Vela and Drogon cannot help the roll of his eyes though he doubts his hidden companion could see it. “Someone interested,” He shoots back, lips curling into a smirk. “obviously.” He adds as if it goes without saying on a soft chuckle that rumbles pleasantly in his throat. It’s a bit alarming to the warrior how easily he banters with the stranger in the coveted darkness that engulfs them. It occurs to him that he should be much more weary especially given that he’s down one sense …but so too is she and that makes them on even footing regardless. Eirlys is the name she offers him. It tugs vaguely in the recesses of his mind as sounding familiar but he cannot place when nor where he’s heard it before. Likely in passing upon his travels, Drogon is sure. He thinks no further on it other than to put a name with the mysterious woman sharing the cave with him.

“Eirlys? It’s a pretty name.” Drogon comments nonchalantly, an attempt to be charmant. “I’m Drogon.” He offers in return though she had not asked for it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin - by RIP Wintersbane - January 07, 2018, 04:40 PM