Moonstone Quarry hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
her question is wistful as it travels through the dark from betwixt her lips to his ears. he gave his head a shake, well aware that she could not see the action — which was probably good because it was not necessarily in response but in poorly veiled exasperation. first, she wanted him to leave and now she was sounding wistful at the possibility that he wanted her gone? girls were so damn confusing. there is a 'what the hell?' furrow to the lion's brow that he is glad she can't see because he suspects she'd have taken offense to it. he can't see her and doesn't know her from eve but from what little bit he has to thus drawn on it was the assumption he made nevertheless. "let me get this straight," drogon begins not entirely able to conceal his sobering annoyance. "first you wanted me to leave, tried to convince me there's nothing here, and then sound all sad when i suggest you leave?" he lets out a low snort in the darkness. well...so much for being tactful. "make up my mind already, woman." he teases her though there is a curl of his lip in something that resembles remorse as he awaits her reaction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin - by RIP Wintersbane - January 30, 2018, 11:02 AM