Blacktail Deer Plateau man door hand hook car door
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

Her brother's words reassured her somewhat, but not really; he was selfless, the dork, and she knew that he would never tell her if she'd actually ripped them apart. The thought affected her more than she let on, and she wondered if she, unknowingly, had torn apart anything else by her own actions. Pushing it from her mind, sure to reflect on the concerning thought later, she focused now on Sunny's next words. 

She was silent a moment, then continued. "Khoe was a bitch, and Amber - I don't know." She wasn't sure just how to articulate how she felt about the curse, but continued after a moment, thinking back on what her father had told her. " Catori is different. She's loyal, and good. If anyone can break the curse, Da and Cat can."  She felt as if she weren't exactly addressing his question, however, and after a moment changed track. "I can't tell you how to be a good parent. I can guess, and tell you what Da's done for all of us, but you know that already. I do know that you'll know when you've found the person that won't leave you. With Aditya, things seem clear, easy - I can trust him, and he me. I know he's right." Pausing after her gooey word vomit, she turned to Sunny, brow furrowed. She wasn't exactly the most eloquent, nor had she said all she could about Adi, but she hoped it'd suffice.
Messages In This Thread
man door hand hook car door - by Dawn - December 30, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Sunny - December 31, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Dawn - December 31, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Sunny - December 31, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Dawn - December 31, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Sunny - January 01, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Sunny - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Sunny - January 02, 2018, 08:06 AM
RE: man door hand hook car door - by Dawn - January 03, 2018, 05:02 PM