The Heartwood please swirl me in your mind, so i can be a color painting that you’ll look upon
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
You can wrap up, if you’d like! Olive will follow ♡

Neither male proved to be an imposition to this idea, which gave Olive great comfort. It was always told to her that the best of all situations generally were the ones that flowed seamlessly from one to the other and did not cause a huge upset or incite a real issue. Sometimes that was needed in order to shake the entire system and challenge the status quo, but for the most part, the gods supported what was meant to be and smoothed the path for it to unfold. It was those who couldn’t see the universe’s signs that floundered and pulled hard against the reins. That’s why the sylph followed whatever she knew in her gut to be good, and this was certainly good

Olive nodded at them and grinned from a deep place of pure authenticity. If they had the room, she would gladly take it. The life of a loner was a difficult one — she often drifted between the vicissitudes of aloneness and togetherness, and while she had been alone for so long, now she felt she wanted to be together; a part of a pack, once more. That's what would serve her journey now. “Oh, I’d love to meet the others.” she chirped, rather elated at how this entire situation turned out.   
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: please swirl me in your mind, so i can be a color painting that you’ll look upon - by Olive - March 13, 2018, 01:26 PM