Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Despite the tension that loomed over Grimnismal, Nyx was content that day. She minded her own business as she milled around the water's edge to see what trinkets washed in on the tide, bright yellow eyes scanning the beach as she wandered. She'd been intrigued by its offerings since Reef's delivery of the crimson sea glass: small, smooth stones of a deep crimson hue that the agouti wolfess had been instantly drawn to. She scoured the beach daily for the same vibrant pebbles, but so far her search had been fruitless.

Just as a particularly pretty shell caught her attention, a summons for Arrille sounded from nearby and Nyx canted a sable ear in its direction. She lifted her head and turned her gaze toward the source, to see Wylla swing around on her heels to begin pacing with undeniable fury. Recalling her last encounter with her, the tawny Ostrega thought about getting the hell out of dodge then and there but swiftly reconsidered. While this was not her business and the young leader seemed miffed enough with her, Nyx was a curious creature. She knew of the situation their youngest comrade had gotten the pack into, and she sure has hell didn't want to give the mottled yearling any impression that she was afraid of her by being seen fleeing the scene.

The arrival of Chusi was unexpected and, curiously, she seemed to be venturing right in the coastal wolf's direction. Everything suddenly got more interesting and so Nyx remained fixed in her place several yards down the strand, flicking her tongue thoughtfully over a rugged lip as she awaited the ticking time bomb that was Wylla to erupt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Nyx - February 22, 2018, 03:06 PM