Ankyra Sound he was always in the fields, working on his flying
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
okay. he wasn't expecting that.

his shoulders and neck hunched, fur on end, as her muzzle swung over his face. there was closeness between them, but it wasn't the intimacy he desired. he looked at her uncomfortably, refusing to give her the satisfaction of squirming under her teeth. not that he minded teeth -- maybe he liked it rough. he hadn't really made up his mind yet.

her breath was not so peachy either, but he didn't say that -- instead he grinned stupidly until she released his muzzle, his ears pulled back as she accused him of a beauty regime. "What? no," he hotly insisted, tossing his head the way an emo-kid would toss their face to clear the hair from their eyes: "i'm naturally this fuckin' beautiful." he followed the bold statement with an outlandish flutter of his eyelashes. "i'd ask you what yours is... but.... i don't think you have one." 

with that he sprung back almost immediately, expecting riposte in the form of a nip - a smack - for he surely deserved it.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was always in the fields, working on his flying - by Ingram Sr - March 01, 2018, 09:11 PM