The Sunspire i heard that you were in town
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive steeped in the warmth of their greeting, feeling as though Forrest were the teabag and she were the mug of lukewarm water! How nice it was to be surrounded by others who seemed to genuinely like her and wish to aid in her journey. It will all go away, the small voice reminded her. and it’s all your fault.

These were the good times, so the druid would not give into her melancholy so easily. Dusky gaze and simpering smile, Olive both lied and told the truth all at the same time. “It is so delightful,” she chimed earnestly. “Sunspire in a wonderful place.” The fae of ash-and-bone took a lofty step forward, tail swinging low and wide, happiness yet unabated.

“I am very happy you are here.” 

Olive hadn’t been aware of Forrest skills, over and beyond her stargazing and storytelling abilities. She realized her good fortune when she had acted as audience to Forrest’s initial acceptance. During her first pregnancy, it had always been a comfort to have her nurse within arm’s reach — until she wasn’t. Olive’s stomach gripped at the thought of Carina’s auction, though the two had since made ammends. 

The mother to be was quick to remind herself that Forrest’s skills were not hers to take — she served Sunspire’s leadership “Your skills will be of such great use to Rannoch and Liffey,” she commented, wishing dearly that she could finally share her own news with someone who would not throw it back into her face, or guilt her for what was clearly a blessing.  
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 03, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 03, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 04, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 04, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 04, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 05, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 06, 2018, 07:26 PM