Sunspire Mountains Claim your freedom, Claim your Dignity,
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

It was with a heavy heart and not by his own choosing he had left Swiftcurrent Creek. However he had found a loyal few of whom he could trust.
They wanted a pack and life to live, he wanted to give to them everything. He knew the choice, of the top of a mountain, would be hard; no pack was without it's hardships but he was content here. Content that this birthing pack could see 'it' though together and most content that this pack could grow with room to spare. He called to them then, his new pack mates for the first time.

Ferdie's muzzle tipped skyward his ear's turned earthward and not for the first time his song reached for the heavens. It resounded across the mountain heavily, with great clarity and purpose. His song resonated and called for the others to join his antham and claim with him this song, this land and this pack.

Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was never far from ferdie or the others being a veritable shadow. however on this day he had been hunting to fill nonexistant caches so that they had some food stored. He heard the howl that rang across the mountain air loud and resolute.

Turning his head he loped towards the ending note a small smile on his face finally a claim was made. he joined his deep howl with ferdies allowing the notes to fade on the air. finally ferdie a soft spoken reply
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

It's the days on which she wakes and she knows. The tingle of anticipation in her limbs, a prickling beneath her furs, a lurch of her stomach, a harsh thump of heart against ribs..

She arose from a mountainside haunt, one just barely established, and drew closer with fluid grace. Their scents were strong in her nostrils, becoming intermingled with that of the mountain itself. Even traces of the Creek had faded from her dark furs, and contemplating returning, or having anything to do with the wolves of the lot, had steadily become more and more distant. Her attachments had been alarmingly easy to shed.

She was not far now. His voice then rang out, clear and certain, to make official the creation. Jace's voice followed with added support and her tail waved eagerly as her senses drank in the moment -- the foundation of things to come.

By then, she could see the duo of males, and her slender muzzle aimed skyward to lend her own distinct (and somewhat unused for instances such as these) voice to the cause. Of the mountain, of their fledgling cause, of camaraderie, and of all things the Sunspire would come to embody in time.

When she returned to silence, she brushed past Ferdie to silently lick his cheek before settling neatly a few paces away, buzzing inwardly with excitement and a vague sense of accomplishment.. although she knew this was far from everything.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n