Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he shook his head again. engel was right. nothing he could say or do would fix what had happened. whatever injustices engel--or anyone else--had suffered as a result of this misunderstanding would forever go without remedy. if aditya was not bound to morningside, he'd perhaps go with engel, travel the wilds. but his loyalties lie here; they would have to continue their friendship from a distance.

friend. adi hadn't thought of engel in that light in quite a long time. a smile came to his face again, bigger than before. "i'm glad for it," he said softly, fervently. he took one step forward, then another, gently butting his head against the russet shoulder before pulling back and grinning. "i'm sorry, yaar. will you forgive my anger, from before? i only wanted to protect my pack."
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 22, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM