Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
aditya laughed. "that means a lot to me," he answered, tone genuine. his eyes were warm as he stared at engel, but not without regret. he wished he could have been there, to soothe sorrel, to diffuse the situation! if only he could turn back time, and remedy the wrongs done in the past. true, if engel hadn't gathered a reputation as a playboy. . . but that was neither here nor there.

engel was his friend. adi would never think otherwise, for as long as they lived.

"wherever you go, i'll come visit," he said solemnly. "i promise you that. we'll go on some adventures, when things are less crazy here and the pups are grown." the trouble they could get into! he suddenly craved a few moons away with engel, exploring the land. it would be like old times. . .just with a new friend at his side.
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 24, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM