Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"that works," adi chuckled, closing his eyes at engel's solemn touch. he returned the gesture fervently, holding the pose for a moment before reluctantly pulling away, staring at the russet man. "i am glad to call you my friend again," he murmured, tears--joy? regret? at this point, he knew not--stinging the corners of his eyes. "and once a friend, always a friend."

perhaps that adage hadn't held true for them before. . .but aditya would make damn sure that it would from here on out.

he gave engel a nod and a watery smile. "take care, bhaiyya," adi said, a lump rising in his throat. "safe travels." with a twitch of his banner tail, he turned and departed, a blur of golden-brown as he trotted over the plains. had he known this would be the last time he'd see engel, he would have said more, done something--anything!--for him to stay.
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 28, 2018, 03:34 PM