Wapun Meadow silver light
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 
Hello! Shisu is looking for a home, however as she is new to the land, she doesn't know of the Packs in Teekon Wilds. It'd be nice if any Pack member could discover her and lead her to a nice Pack!! Though she is very gulliable, if use the right words, anyone can convince her to join an evil one or a Pack that's a bit far.

"How beautiful..." A wolf walked from the hooded forest, she felt her coat be greeted by the warm sun, as her soft blue gaze was locked onto the memorizing terrain before her. Shisu was memorized by the vast amount of flowers she could see, as this sight was something to behold. Never seeing anything like it, she had to take a few moments to take it all in... It was absolutely beautiful.

She softly strided along the flowerbeds, inhaling the aroma of the various flower breeds that were growing around. The gray agouti was careful to move her tail, as the slightest wag would wisp away a flower from its hold to the ground. She dare not hurt the beautiful scene, thus held her tail wide and tiptoed around to avoid harming the vegetation. Shisu at times held her breathe as she was afraid that her thick coat would brush against them.

The sight was too beautiful, that it distracted the wolf from her purpose of travelling; to find a Pack she could call home..
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was peculiar now, being away from the woods. A wolf that was once a traveller of regions had turned into a guardian that lacked any sense of adventure. As this became clear to him, he struck out on a quest to find something new; something that was not cast in shadows or drowned out by the calls of crows and ravens.

The farther he got, the more familiar things became, however. He’d lived in the valley before, long ago, giving the terrain a ghostly sort of familiarity as he meandered through the meadow. Distracted by the past, by the ghosts that walked alongside him, Kove nearly missed the female. In a rare moment of total oblivion, he stopped just short of colliding with the other wolf, at whom he cast an apologetic glance. “Ah... sorry about that,” he added with a dip of his head, a second apology mixed with a greeting.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Shisu was truly memorized on the colors, to the point her gaze rarely drifted upward to what was on the path she walked. She failed to keep any sort of guard up- not really knowing if any danger would be nearby, much less another wolf nearby. Not spotting any near when she first entered the area, the thought of another coming later completely slipped her mind.

"O-oh," the gray agouti stuttered in surprise to see the wolf before her, a soft blue gaze finally rising up from the ground to meet the figure above. It's been a while since Shisu had seen another wolf, that she unknowingly took an anxious step back, as she managed to stammer out a few more words despite her nerves, "its.. Okay!" being as the words were forced out, it perhaps sounded louder then intended.

The female kept pausing between words as her gaze flickered from him, to the ground, and to the side; she wasn't sure where to focus, "I'm sorry too, I was," take a deep breath, "not paying attention." She at least had manners, even though a swirl of anxiety was going through her as Shisu shuffled her paws.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whilst the female stepped back Kove remained where he’d stopped, watching her was muted curiosity; she was entirely unfamiliar to him, with not even a single scent on her pelt that he could pick out as knowing. Still, he gave her his full attention, even as she stammered through her words. Briefly, a smile made the corners of his lips twitch as her voice rose then fell back to a normal volume, a combination of amusement and interest in his gaze.

“I don’t mean you any harm,” he assured her, noticing her nerves. “You can relax. We are both just exploring beyond our homes, aren’t we?” They were on even grounds, as far as he was concerned.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
While there was a sense of relief from his words, she was still a bit nervous from meeting another wolf, one she doesn't know. Shisu wasn't good with others in general- she didn't have the thought of another harming her or having malicious actions, but rather she felt uneasy to mess up, and miss the chance to have a normal conversation. There was that desire to have friends, but she did not know where to start. It was hard to meet his gaze, as it felt rather unknown for someone to actually listen in silence to her ramblings,. If the gray agouti knew he had a slight smile, she'd surely jump to conclusions.

"I, uhm," Shisu inhaled, and exhaled, desperately trying to calm herself, "I'm sorry," she said in the midst of her breathing ritual, "I don't talk to many wolves." She felt it was needed to explain herself for her odd, possibly suspicious behavior, "I left my home, its been... A while." So was her excuse, but she was like this even when she was in a Pack! Her anxious nature never seemed to disappear.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
There was another young lady present who had been starved for company (and just plain starved in Rue's case, if we're being honest). Rue had always been on the slight side, but she was traveling quite a bit lighter now than when she had departed from her birthpack howevermany moons ago. Was it two moons now, or three? Weeks of travel were starting to run together. 

The girl slowed as the pair came into view ahead, squinting to assess the situation. Both wolves were larger than her, and Rue nearly took that as her cue to move on along. Two against one weren't odds she favored, even when she was at full strength. 

But then the silver-pelted wolf made a movement that caught Rue's attention: the wolf stepped back, as if caught off guard, maybe? Rue heard the wolf's voice--definitely female-- pierce the air. Rue was too far away to make out the words, but the woman sounded just tad bit shrill. Were these two not friends to one another? Was the woman scared? 

Propelled by curiosity, Rue began moving forward again, but only to reach earshot of the pair. If she was lucky, she might be alllowed to simply satisfy her curiosity by listening in for a few moments before moving on, and the pair would never notice she had been there. 

Hey you two, I'm new here and not sure what the norm is here about dropping into threads. The "All welcome" label means the thread is open for drop-ins at any point, correct?  Just let me know if I overstepped and I'll walk Rue right on out of here. :)

Oh also, Rue can be skipped in the posting order for now if she's not noticed/addressed by anyone.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The bit of information offered made everything fall into place. It gave him an understanding of her peculiar behaviour, of her nervousness and stammering. “It’s easy to forget how to converse with others when you’ve been separated from them for any length of time,” he noted. “Don’t feel bad.” He’d been so quick to jump down the throats of others back when he’d started to reintroduce himself to the social scene, so he could understand the strangeness of it all.

The strangeness, and the benefits.

“Are you currently without a home, then?” he asked. “Do you not have anyone with you?” A true lone wolf, having not a single soul with them—or perhaps that was not true. Kove had always been a perceptive man, listening to and assessing his surroundings at every point, which made catching the sound of approaching steps an easy feat. A single ear swiveled in the direction whence the steps originated but his head did not yet follow, allowing the unknown guest to remain unseen, should that be her choice.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Shisu didn't notice the other wolf enter the terrian- she was rather oblivious since she didn't really focus on her senses to be alert, she never felt the need to. She was completely focused on this wolf, especially since he touched a rather personal part of her insecurities, "Thank you." The female said, dipping her head in embarassment to his kind words. She felt a bit of warmth rise to her face, making it more difficult to raise her head. While her anxiety was dwindling, there was that urge to run away, feeling that his words were too nice to be true. It could be an exaggeration on her part, but rarely did Shisu meet someone who had an understanding to pieces of her personality. In fact there was only one person she could share hobbies with, but never about her meek nature.

The gray agouti did not expect a stranger to say such kind words, she had a rather positive onlook on him already, "Ah... No," she shook her head, rather sadly, "I left my home, many months ago. I uhm," already having a sense of trust toward him despite meeting via a bit ago, Shisu wasn't sure if this was oversharing and hesitsted for a moment, but felt it would be okay, "I didnt.. Feel I belonged. I want to find somewhere I can call, a home. I have no one."
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
As Rue neared, she shifted her approach to remain downwind-- so far it didn't look like she had been noticed by the pair. Maybe she could keep it that way. 

Rue was close enough now that she could smell the two wolves distincly. The ivory-pelted wolf was male, and perhaps a pack wolf.. the silvered female was certainly on her own. She lacked any sort of detectible lupine scent apart from her own, much like Rue herself. 

Rue could also hear the conversation now, and the woman's words confirmed what Rue had assumed. She was a lone traveler. She had no home anymore.. she had left because she didn't feel she belonged. Rue shook her head in disbelief. To leave behind the comforts of pack life, the love of a family, all because she felt.. what, a little misunderstood? The very idea left a bitter taste in Rue's mouth. Rue had never felt like she fit in with the Red Fern Glade wolves a day in her life, but she would have returned to them in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. She was a loyal creature down to her core and not in any way attracted to the solitary life of a loner. 

..How would the man react to the story? Rue took a few steps closer, beginning to position herself so that she could better see the man's face. A slight gust ruffled her fur as she moved, and likely the others would be able to detect her scent on the air. Downwind and upwind be damned, Rue was now a slave to curiousity.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just as he had so many years ago, she left her hone willingly. Though the reasons were different their quests were, at least at one point in his own journey, the same: to find where they were meant to be. The quest to find stability was something he could appreciate—though, if she had set out on her own, just as he had, then perhaps the friend he believed she had was anything but. Well, in that case...

“If you’re searching for a home, I have a pack just a short distance from here,” he offered. “The forest can be a bit intimidating but there are only kind souls within our ranks. I believe you might fare well there.” It was time for blood beyond his own and the Melonii line to join the woods, to ensure its strength. Besides, the children were aging and in need of being introduced to mentalities that were neither born into nor altered by Blackfeather’s pull.

It was time for them to evolve.

The shift in the wind interrupted his thinking and he turned his head in the direction of the other, ears erect. “You are no longer hidden,” he noted, then cast a glance towards Shisu. “Do you have anyone travelling with you? Anyone that might have tagged along?” If not, then who might be watching them?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Shisu abruptly lifted her head, finally meeting the wolfs gaze. She had a embarassed look as hope glinted in her eyes to his offer, "R.. Really?" She stammered at his offer, feeling that it wasn't true. She wasn't sure how Pack's work outside the one she was born in, but her's was territorial, outsiders were rare. Do other Packs simply offer a role? There was also the slight thought on what his role was within his Pack.

The females tail couldn't hide her joy as she waved a wag, but with their terrian it was obvious, as the flower petals twirled from their original place, due to her tail giving a quick tap. "Oh dear," with a quick tuck of her tail beneath her gray body, "I'm sorry... I'm just, really happy. I'd really like to come with."

However, Shisu then was startled by his words. Another wolf? "No, I'm, uhm, by myself," surely if she was a feline, her already thick fur would bristle up in a fright, as she worridly glanced around them. The thought to actually smell for a scent completely slipped her mind.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Well. How incredibly convenient for the silver-coated loner. Here she was, pining away for a place to call home, and here this man was, a complete stranger to her and yet more than willing to give her everything she wished for. It all just seemed a little too good to be true, didn't it? Rue didn't buy it. She had learned the hard way that no man is ever that nice without some kind of hidden motive... especially when the beneficiary is a young, attractive female. 

She was a bit torn as to what to do here. Just walk away? Attempt to get the woman to come with her instead? Rue supposed it was possible that this man really wanted to help, but it was just as likely (if not more so) that this sweet young woman was about to get way over her head in some yet-to-be-determined shit. Rue felt for the woman, she really did, but Rue was no hero-- certainly not without a pack behind her. 
I am editing the last paragraph of my original post in order to go ahead and exit Rue. This thread has been awaiting reply for three weeks, and I'm thinking if there's no longer interest we should go ahead and close it. 

Rue had already begun her attempt to quietly slip away when the man addressed her. Her ears flattened in dismay with being called out, but quickly raised again to signal friendly courtesy. "My apologies," she said, still shrinking backward. With a respectful dip of her head she turned and departed. Swiftly. Hopefully the pair would accept her apology for the "accidental" intrusion and allow her to melt back into the hills without fuss. It seemed they had pack matters to attend to anyway.