Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera slithered between the trees, her goal for now was to not to be noticed by any other pack mates. How do you feel about being surrounded by 13 other wolves?  The question was still lingering around in her mind ever since she first talked to Valette and joined the pack for the first time. "How do you feel about being surrounded by 13 other wolves," she childishly mocked Valette. Vespera knew that Vallete means well, but the female's angst was rising for control of her thoughts and actions towards other pack mates. The young female might as well just avoid social interactions because she knew that all them would ask where did she come from, or who are you and what is your past like. Vespera only opened up to Valette and she tended to keep it that way, for she scolded herself for doing so. Oh perfect now she is probably going to think that I am faking my whole snarky and sarcastic persona, but she is wrong.. I am not faking it... its just who I am... The female growled to herself as she didn't realize she was secretly, or trying to, make her way towards the so called pack resting area. Vespera was still trying to avoid as much of the other pack mates as possible, but she wasn't paying any attention to where she was heading. The young female stopped beside a tree, exhaling, she sat beside the tree, looking up as the shadows loomed over her as her mind was filling with thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM