Phoenix Maplewood down for me
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She turned her head toward the familiar voice, and immedietly fell behind, feeling the unconscious unworthiness to follow beside him. She was also about to step down into a bow, however she remembered how he said she didn't have to bow.. There was also @Alya's voice that was brought forward, 'you can bow if you want, but you should speak to others face to face.' Her previous conversation with the Princess brought a sort of enlightment on conversations and social interactions,  'normal wolves don't greet each other by bowing.' Desdemona frowned as this struggle appeared, and inwardly felt a worridful battle on whether she should. She wanted to try and fit in her new life... But, "My liege."

"If I may speak bluntly... I'm terribly sorry to do so," she stared at him with the upmost seriousness, "your customs are different then from what I have known... I do not know what courtesies are here. " It seemed that her usual tone and way of showing mannerism were frowned up, and she wasn't sure how to take it. Did they have a different way to respect their leaders? "A bow is the sign of respect and obedience."

She cut straight to the point while got the chance.
Messages In This Thread
down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 19, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 19, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 19, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 22, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 24, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 25, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 25, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 26, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 26, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 27, 2018, 09:52 PM