Ravensblood Forest I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane watches as she turns to him quickly, spooked perhaps beyond just his chuff as a warning of proximity, and as a small smile tugs at her lips. Just as he watches as it falls from her face at his rude question. and he can't help but stare even as he watches her wilt like a flower beneath the weight of his words. he's never seen ears like her's before and he can't help but feel that it's unnatural ...despite that the only thing that's unnatural is his bullying. his personality is a mystery box mixed with pandora's box and one never really knows what they're going to get until they open it.

he blinks slowly at her as she explains that she's a wolf but she's mixed with dog ...which he assumes is like a wolf but not. sort of like coyotes. he, himself is a hybird too; though the coyote blood is diluted enough to not make it's presence known physically. though it makes it's presence known in other ways: in a wily and cunning mind, certainly. the tundrian watches as her paws move shyly and she averts her gaze as he remains silence, processing it. contemplating how he feels about it. still a bit unnerved. still uncertain of what he should make out of the hybrid before him. eventually a rumbling "hm." vocalizes in his throat.

her ears certainly make her exotic to him. she breaks her silence, though in reality it is rather brief between them, by offering her name and tacking sir alongside it. sir? that was definitely a first, and though it is respectful ( despite that he's done nothing to deserve it ) he isn't sure how he feels about it. torn between wanting to preen beneath it and wanting to reject it because he knows he's done nothing to deserve her respect. "ah," he lets out the noise accompanied by a deep inhale and a long exhale. a twitch of his lips is given at his internal war and he rolls his shoulders. "i don't deserve to be called 'sir'. my question was incredibly rude and insensitive." he offers in apology. so. maybe there's a shred of decency in there. somewhere. "i'm wintersbane." he offers his name in return.