The Sunspire You might have some bruises and a few scars
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,511 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
for @Pyro and whatever pups! I know @Breccan was maybe interested!  This is a bit of a mess but I wanted to get something up before I forgot

Maia was taking her babysitting duties as super serious business, but luckily for her, a lot of that seriousness involved playing with a group of young wolves.  And luckily for them, Maia was amazing at playing.

"Guess who's baaack?!" She called out, apparently to the empty air though.  Hyacinth had agreed to take over for a bit while she went for a hunt (stretch the old legs), but it seems they had relocated briefly.  Hmmm.  "Hide n seek it is then!" She announced, grinning.  There were definitely better games out there, but she didn't mind a good old hunt and chase.
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Perhaps he wouldn't ever admit it unless he was ever confronted about it, but Pyro had definitely strayed too far and for an unnecessarily long time in his quest to find a new home for the Sunspire pack. He couldn't help it, drifting away in his wanderings, but he was committed to the cause and loyal to Rannoch and he was back and ready to report to his Alpha.

Before he could start looking for his friend he came across Maia in time to hear her call out for a hide and seek game. It definitely caught Pyro's attention. He guessed Maia was the seeker, but Who's hiding? he asked with a smile and an obvious interest in participating.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
When Maia arrived and Hyacinth departed, Breccan wasn't intentionally hiding -- but as soon as she put the idea in his head, he seized it. He had been digging beneath a bit of shrubbery near the den, just out of sight. His intention was to bury the much-loved hoof that was a favorite plaything of all the Frostfur pups. Perhaps it was a bit spiteful, but he wanted to keep it away from his sisters and put it somewhere that only he could find it.

At the sound of Maia's voice, he paused in his digging. He refrained from verbally responding to her, though; after all, if this was hide and seek, she would have to search for him. He grinned and hunkered down, ready to wait it out; even when he heard someone else express interest in playing, he stayed hidden.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,511 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She didn't even see Pyro until he spoke, and by that time, he was basically right on top of her.  Too busy looking.  She jumped, then laughed.  "You scared the bajeezus out of me!"  Hopefully he didn't figure she was jumpy, because she totally wasn't.  Just.... surprised.  "Liffey's little nuggets.  Wanna help? Two against four.  Surely we'll win, no matter how good they are."  Slightly better odds!  This last part she said a little extra loud, for the benefit of any who might be around to hear.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Continuing since Pyro is PPC!

From his concealed position, Breccan listened as Maia and Pyro agreed to team up and try to search for him and his siblings. He didn't know where Deshyr, @Remi, or @Wisp were hiding -- or even if they were actually playing -- but it certainly wasn't worth betraying his own secret spot in order to find out.

So he waited with bated breath to see if the adults would be able to locate him.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,511 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
<3 we can wrap this anytime or keep going, I don't mind!! I'm slow nowadays

Pyro agreed to help, and Maia rejoiced at the adding of another ally in her arsenal against the pups she was watching.  Plus, who knows, maybe another friend here?  Could always use more of those.  Not that she didn't have a ton already, of course.

"If I were a wee monster, where would I be?" she asked jokingly, peering around and circling.  "Definitely not hiding where the goblins live, since that would be way too dangerous."  She poked her nose under a bush, then stood up, shaking a stray leaf from her shoulder.  "Unless of course I had a present for them."  
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
The prospect of a present was too much for Breccan. He held off as long as he could, but couldn't resist finally poking his head out to grin at Maia. "Right here!" he laughed. "Where's my present?"

Whether or not she actually had anything to give him, he was happy to continue to play with her until daylight started to fade.