Blacktail Deer Plateau hurricane heart
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue nodded encouraginly at Minori's plan. It sounded like a good compromise. Following the herds over the winter had ascertained that Red Fern Grove never went hungry, but they were often forced to make do with less-than-adequate living accomodations as a result. If Blacktail Deer Plateau followed Minori's suggestion, they would be able to shelter within the Plateau and the cozy Door while also maintaining adequate caches. "If you do talk to a leader about it, feel free to tell them I like the idea as well," Rue said with a small shrug. Rue wasn't exactly sure how much her opinion counted yet, but Minori was welcome to use her name if she thought it might be helpful. 

Minori struck a rock embedded in the earth, and Rue dug to help her remove the obstacle. "Well, that's just it," Rue replied to Minori's comment that she hadn't really seen the leaders around. "..There was a week or so where it seemed like they were never in the Door at night-- I don't know if they were sleeping," Rue started. It was not unusual for her packmates to shelter in a private den some evenings, but it was odd for any one wolf to be absent for a week straight. "And then Grezig took that sudden trip... I don't know, it just seemed like there might be tension." Rue shook her head. "I just spend so much time scouting, I wondered if I had... missed anything important while I was away."
Messages In This Thread
hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 11, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 15, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 17, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 18, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 22, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 29, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 30, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - November 01, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - November 21, 2018, 07:48 PM