Wapun Meadow The Joyless Luck Club
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
"careful, young redleaf," he warned her gently, irresolutely. "confidence is a must, but you should never presume without objective proof that you know more about anything than another wolf... especially one my age." something he hoped she would keep in mind when encountering the masses of wild strangers that loomed about in the great beyond she insisted on braving.

stigmata sighed, adding in a much more reserved tone: "i fear you misunderstand me." the austere hound looked her over, as if for one last time, taking the time to appreciate what he could of her, and ponder over how she might come out at the end of it all. "brother or not, lucas is still wolf. and any wolf that is true to their heart - whether it be by blood or by bond - will remain near to who or what they love. it is better you understand sooner rather than later that if your brother faced some danger on his own, it was because he chose to stray too far from you in the first place." he was guilty of this recently, and would pay dearly for his windswept efforts.

"you deserve more than a life of searching, hunting down those lost to you. you deserve, as i deserve, to settle only for wolves who could never bear to wander too far or for too long from you... i thought you of all the young might understand this best - having seen firsthand the intense love your aunt has for your mother." he turned from her then, having finished both his cigarette-laden spiel, as well as his lasting appraisal of the girl before him, who would likely be a woman if he ever saw her again. "farewell, piper redleaf. do take care," he murmured absently, and then paused, before drifting languidly back in the direction of the paw-shaped fishbowl.
Messages In This Thread
The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 12, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 12, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 14, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 17, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - November 08, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - November 08, 2018, 05:11 PM