Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

His sister's arrive first, and it nearly breaks his heart to hear their sympathies. He doesn't dare look them in eye, as his throat is suddenly sticky with emotion. Emotions he usually reserves for his quite moments alone. He didn't miss the soft whine of Uki, and her comforting nickname. Tahani closed the distance between them easily, and he took accept her nudging. Steele was the next to arrive, and although they were not the closest his presence helped to reaffirm his place among their family.

Taking a deep breath, he did his best to suppress the emotion that threatened to bubble over. Trying to find the calm that a leader was supposed to portray. "She's gone." He chocked through the dryness that glued his tongue. Giving a firm shake of his head, as he finally lifted his head to look at the three packmates that had come to his call. Siarut couldn't find the energy to translate, and hoped the Steele could decipher what was said.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM