Moonspear I never miss a beat
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Jarilo answered that he had quite a few siblings, and she could relate. She smiled when he asked about her family. I also have a lot of siblings. Most of them are older, but I have two younger brothers and a younger sister that were born right before I left, she started, her smile faltering a little when she thought about how she had missed them growing up. Her decision to leave definitely gave her some regrets, but it was what she needed to do. I also have three littermates--three brothers. She missed them the most; the four of them were very close. All this talk about her family was beginning to make her sad, so she was thankful for the change in subject when he began to list some of his own siblings. She was curious as to why he made the point say 'here,' so naturally, she asked, What do you mean by here. Have some of your brothers and sisters left the pack? Maybe they were like her and wanted to forge their own path in life?

He went on the describe what all they did when they trained, and it gave the empath an idea. Since you seem to have experience training, would you be willing to teach me how to defend myself a little better? she asked. I mean, only if you want to...don't feel like you have to or anything, she quickly added, not wanting him to agree because he felt obligated. That had only just met after all. She really did need to learn more self-defense, though. She had really just gotten lucky that no one ever tried to hurt her while she was out on her own for all that time. It wasn't like she refrained from being social either; she very frequently waltzed up to strangers and initiated conversations with them--surprisingly enough, it had never gotten her into much trouble. The only real trouble had been the accidental run in with that damn lynx, but she had survived with only moderate injury, so again, lucky.

Her dark packmate mentioned the coast and her tail began to wag. I love the coast. It was one of my favorite places to be, she stated with a smile. Her smile turned to a grin when he accepted her offer to join him on scouting missions. He stated it would have to wait until after winter, which she totally understood ;it could be kind of dangerous now, not to mention way too cold. Of course. Thanks! she replied, her tail wagging excitedly again. She had plenty to do and explore until then, but would be looking forward to spring.
Messages In This Thread
I never miss a beat - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - October 28, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - October 31, 2018, 02:15 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - October 31, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 07, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - November 08, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 08, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - November 21, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 21, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 26, 2018, 01:36 PM