Moonspear I never miss a beat
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Her condolences kind of caught him off guard, but he blinked and rolled his shoulders. Ah, thanks.. he brushed it off, mainly because he wasn't too hurt about it. He had barely known Galaxy, had never had time go grow overly close to Korei, and didn't think he wanted to know about any of the other shady shit his parents might be hiding, so didn't care to be bothered by it right now. I was really young when it was, though.. so.. Yeah, he felt it necessary to elaborate poorly there, for her sake. He was far more invested in his living sisters anyway, made clear by his relative nonchalance. They were enough to keep up with as it was.

Anyway... he couldn't disagree with that, either, and could imagine a smell like the coast growing on someone. Knowing it once, and only through others before that, he was still in the process of getting used to it when faced with it. Yeah? The smell there is so different.. the way it.. feels, even? Weird. he breathed deep, trying to recall it. Maybe she would understand in part, but he was remembering experiencing salty, relatively humid air when he was used to mountain elevations.

As for her question back, he nodded and swung his nose south first--off towards where smaller mountains spawned, then tracing back to the west where the barrier mountains backed them. Up north/northwest of that all, it opened up, and well, that was the way they had taken to head towards the sea. He was familiar in that way. Nothing far away from here. Mostly all over the mountain range's places, and like, just around by it in the valleys and flatlands. We went to the ocean heading off that way,. he kind of tried to point that way, which was roughly towards Ouroboros Spine. And over towards Neverwinter's way then south of that is where I've been more. His directions were haphazard but maybe worth a scrap.

The yearling had been here and there. Mainly, he wanted to see what was further away. He was reaching a point in his life where, apparently, his feet were feeling kind of itchy--even for him, someone well-rooted in his routine that involved home at the end of it all.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
I never miss a beat - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - October 28, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - October 31, 2018, 02:15 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - October 31, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 07, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - November 08, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 08, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - November 21, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Speedy - November 21, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: I never miss a beat - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:15 PM