Dragoncrest Cliffs echo astral
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Trying to wrap up some old threads!

I sure can! Sequoia retorted, snorting in response. And I just did! Why did Opalia have to be so stinking difficult? Sequoia was just asking what she was doing, and now she was being all defensive and turning her words back on her. I was just trying to take an interest in my sister, Sequoia added, rolling her eyes so hard they might fall out her ears. This would definitely be the last time she ever tried to have a conversation with her stupid, stuck up sister. (Funny how Sequoia is failing to miss the irony here...)

Instead of helping her case, Dacio waltzed up like it was no big deal. Quite frankly, Sequoia couldn't handle either of them right now. Her opinion that they were stupid children who hadn't matured at the same rate she had was further solidified.

Just—whatever, you two. I'm gonna go find Kiwi, who actually likes it when I take an interest in what she's doing. And with much ado, Sequoia marched off, gnashing her teeth at the world at large. @Kiwi would definitely be hearing about this, and Sequoia couldn't wait to unload her feelings on her bestie (and have them validated).
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
echo astral - by Opalia - November 04, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: echo astral - by Sequoia - November 12, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: echo astral - by Opalia - November 15, 2018, 01:32 AM
RE: echo astral - by Dacio - November 18, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: echo astral - by Sequoia - November 21, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: echo astral - by Opalia - November 24, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: echo astral - by Dacio - December 11, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: echo astral - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: echo astral - by Opalia - December 13, 2018, 10:52 PM