Firefly Ravine And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It was her desire to see her daddy again, or that's at least the thought that kept her going. Ibis wasn't an adventurous girl (usually relying on the presence of her brother to give her strength and assure her safety) so the fact she wasn't at home in the willows, or at the very least moping around in the communal cave, was a big deal. It was cold out here and she was beyond lost, beyond scared - so when she found herself here, of all places, you'd expect Ibis to wonder how. But she was young, idealistic, and propelled by her emotions rather than good sense.

She couldn't even feel her limbs as she moved, her teeth chattered, and it felt like she hadn't eaten a belly's worth of food in days (when it might've been a few hours, a day tops). She stopped a few times to pout and to look around, and it was during one of these moments that she spotted a distant figure that looked decidedly wolf-like. Their coat was dark too; it gave her hope, brought some energy back in to her stride as she jumped to attention and drew closer. She'd learned not to assume every wolf was her father but this person, whoever they were, looked so much like him that it drove her limited sense out of her mind completely.

Ibis charged ahead, stumbling more than running, until she came to where the stranger was standing - at which point she shouted, Daddy?!
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 16, 2018, 04:21 PM