Hushed Willows It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive was fond of the group of wolves that called themselves Elysium. It might have been the fact that the wolves of the broken boulder had already been a part of a sanctuary — and that the other half of Elysium was comprised of her family. Though Olive did not know much about Khali, she trusted him immensely as he had proven himself to be a man who stayed. He stayed through the change of leadership, through the change of location, and when things did not seem to bright. He did not let the unruliness of Delight’s brood shake him. Khali was a good presence, and Olive liked having him around.

“I have been good,” she acquiesced and bowed to Khali in mutual respect. In Elysium there was little to hierarchy — though she were on the council, and Khali a sage, they were no more important than any other member of the seraphim. Jade eyes traveling up the crashing waters, Olive commented absentmindedly “Lily found us the most exquisite home, did she not?” and finished with a sly smile, a sidelong glance. 

“I can see why adore her so. What can I help you with, brother?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best. - by Olive - January 05, 2019, 10:28 PM