Coconut Grove Midnight driving til my eyes give up
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
achcha, now there's a thought, govinda answered, grinning at lucas. shabaash, khush, well done. maybe something long ago--a scavenger, perhaps--wanted to bury the body to save the meat for later? they came back. . .or not. he nodded his head to the skeleton, picked clean by circumstance and the years. the flesh rotted away, but the bones remain.

he butted his head gently against one of the largest ribs, pressing his nose to the cool ivory. some wolves say you can talk to bones, he murmured. that the spirits of the dead live within them. i've never heard anything there, he added, louder as he pulled away, but maybe there's truth to it. who knows. might put him off bringing them back as toys for pups, come to think of it. sentient bones. . .

while it may have been cooler for them to come from outer space, the likely origin story wasn't exactly boring, either. aliens, though--can't really beat that.
Messages In This Thread
Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Lucas - November 19, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Lucas - November 23, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Lucas - November 23, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Aditya - November 24, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Lucas - November 25, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Lucas - December 02, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Midnight driving til my eyes give up - by Lucas - December 06, 2018, 08:16 PM