Heron Lake Plateau you gotta moped man
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
@Sequoia <3

okay! time to take to the borders! wherever @Bat was, tegan was actually unsure, but that was besides the point. he was just gonna go on a quick trip to a neighboring territory... just to stretch out those legs. easy stuff, easy stuff. tegan slept well that night, probably because bat was there and therefore he didn't have any nightmares. but, also, he had gone to bed a little sad following the niamh incident. not his fault, and kind of stupid, but he still felt how he felt. whatever! no one would ever know, tegan was confident of that.

so, all that aside, it was time to get back to work. neutral territories, here he comes!!
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
If she'd been the kind of wolf to mull over things, she probably would have been thinking about her trip with Wildfire and Kiwi to Sun Mote Copse. Or maybe she'd be wondering what Buckshot was up to. Alas, she was not that kind of wolf, and her head was usually pretty devoid of meandering thoughts. After waking up (and taking a large dump which would likely be blamed on @Buckshot), Sequoia had kicked dirt over her droppings and trotted off. She wasn't sure exactly where she was headed yet, but maybe she could catch up with Bat.

Instead, she caught the sight (and smell) of somebody else. His scent was mixed in with all the other Redhawk wolves, and Sequoia being Sequoia waltzed up to him with her cheerful grin, and greeted him with a, Hi there! Don't think we've met. I'm Sequoia!
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
a chirpy chirp caught tegan off guard-- and unfortunately drew him away from his adventure outwards. drats. whatever! he turned quickly to spot a super crazily colored pup-- but like, a little bit older than a pup. like bat's age-- oooooh wait. "yooo-- you're bat's sister right?" he asked, plume flagging upwards to a bright and amiably wave. bat had explained the family dynamic but tegan was terrrrrible with remembering names (on purpose) so he kinda forgot how who and who were all related. besides, they were all basically related by choice anyway. like, not literally but... whatever, fuck it! she'd answer him.

"names tegan blackthorn, i'm friends with bat," he added with a bright smile. she was so peppy! tegan could sport a lil spunk. she had some funky coloring, too. he was particularly interested in all those speckles. speckle face, heh. oh, wait, shit... "you might have some mud on ya face," he added as politely as he could manage.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Bat's sister? she echoed, furrowing her brow. In a sense, all the pack was her family, but she had never thought of Bat as her sister. But then she realized where the confusion came in, as Wildfire had basically taken her in since leaving Drageda. Still, Dacio and Opalia were her siblings, Portia was her mother, and Dio was her father. Sequoia may have been young, but she wasn't confused about who her biological relatives were.

A second later, he was introducing himself, and Sequoia's eyes lit up at his name. You're Tegan! she beamed. As for the comment about mud, she used her paw to swipe at her face, just in case. Bat said that you're a scout and ambassador, too! That's what I wanna do. I mean... I'm already a scout, but I want to be a better ambassador and really prove myself, y'know?
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
his brow furrowed, whoops, how were they related? bat hadn't ever corrected him when he'd messed up what all these wolves were to her. whatever.. "i dunno, cousin? friend? whoever-- you gotta name?" again.. tegan wasn't hip to the names-- i mean, he was, but he definitely forgot them all. except wildfire, he knew that one.

and-- yeah, of course bat was talkin' about him. bitches just can't ever keep his name out they mouth. but, whatever, not that he minds... though the lingering possibility that bat totally had a thing for him still itched at him. i mean, let's face it, it's inevitable, but he sure wished his good looks and charms didn't pull so hard. i mean, can't go running around ruining relationships and shit.

"yeah thas' me," he beamed in return, tail swinging, "and aaaabbsolutely. world's best. i've already been mentoring bat, if you wanna hop in for some lessons or some'n sometime." 
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sequoia laughed airily. That's a word, right? Close friend of her sister. Their mom, Wildfire, kinda took me under her wing. Name's Sequoia. She listened as he explained that he was in fact a scout, ambassador, and claimed to be the world's best. At both things? Sure, that's probably what he meant. Sequoia had a feeling he was pretty confident, based on their short interaction so far.

Yeah, I'd like that! Have you seen any cool or weird packs? she asked. To an outsider, Drageda might have seemed cool and/or weird. Of course, Sequoia didn't realize this, as she had been born and raised there. Time might shift her perspective, but right now, she was still happy to have grown up there, and she still thought it was one of the best packs around. How could it not be if she was from there?

She continued talking with Tegan for a little while before eventually parting ways with him. At least now she could say she had met the resident ambassador.